Type your paragraph here.
New Card Counter instruction video
PAJARO GUN CLUB
Effective 5/1/2018 the Pajaro Gun Club’s new target counting system for the 5-Stand, Skeet, and Trap fields will be put into service, below are instructions on how to use the new system, also beginning 4/20/2018 you will be able to go to the following site: (https://www.youtube.com/c/JaredLincks ) then type in (Pajaro Gun Club Jared Lincks Card Reader) to watch a video showing an actual walk along of how to purchase your targets, and how to use your new card to operate the various fields.
Currently the system is not used for the Sporting Clay fields so these shooters will need to continue to write down their rounds shot as they have in the past until the new system is installed at the 10 stations.
1. With your new member card go to the counter where you normally would write down your rounds, there you will see a new touch screen on the left-hand side of the counter and below it a pad where it will tell you to place your membership card, place your card in the designated location.
2. After placing your card on the pad, look at the screen and verify that the card has your name shown, it will also show you the current number of rounds on your membership card. (You can place your card here at any time to check the number of rounds remaining on your card).
3. If your name appears correctly use the red +/- buttons on the screen to select how many rounds of 25 targets you wish to purchase (you must select a minimum of 2 rounds).
4. Once you have the number of rounds you wish to purchase correct, push the purchase rounds button you see at the bottom of the screen.
5. The screen will then change, asking you to swipe your credit / debit card to purchase your selected number of rounds, swipe you credit / debit card and the screen will show the dollar amount it is going to charge your card (as an example - 10 rounds would be $30.00 + a $.30 transaction fee for a total of $30.30). The transaction fee is per card swipe, so rather purchasing 2 rounds or 20 rounds is still only $.30 cents. If you agree with what it shows, push the (Buy Now) button at the bottom of the screen, the screen will now show the newly purchased rounds available on your membership card.
6. Now that you have purchased rounds and they have loaded on your membership card you are ready to shoot, go to the field you wish to shoot at and you will find the new card readers (trap and skeet fields have 2 readers each), one for trap and another for skeet each are labeled, be sure and select the correct reader. VERIFY THAT THE READER IS NOT SET TO DOUBLES, IF IT SHOWS (dbls. in the lower right of screen read below to set it back to singles), now place your card in the slot on the front of the reader and push the button to the right to select the number of rounds you wish to shoot (we recommend only 1 round at a time per shooter (if you have gun, ammo, or machines fail, your rounds will be lost) so by only selecting 1 round at a time you will reduce your chances of lost targets. When you select 1 round by pushing the button once the screen will show you have 29 targets to shoot at (you are given 4 - look / broken targets per round), this number will count down each time you call for a target or push the manual throw buttons. Multiple shooters will each place their card in the reader and push the button to add rounds to be shot at (example 5 shooters each place their card in reader and select 1 round the counter will show 145 rounds (5x29) to shoot). CAUTION! talking on the field will throw your targets away!
7. Doubles shooters will find a card marked (DOUBLES) at trap readers, prior to selecting the number of rounds you wish to shoot, place the doubles card in the reader and the screen will show (dBls.) at the bottom of the screen, then use your membership card to acquire the number of rounds, each call for targets or manual throw of targets will now count down 2 targets per throw. When you have finished throwing doubles place the doubles card back in the reader to return to singles shooting.
8. 5-stand, remove the plastic cover on the button box, on the top rear of the button unit is a slot to place your membership card, follow the directions to select number of rounds of 25 you wish to shoot. If the button box is off, push the separate button on the box and this will ready the system for your use. NOTE, if you want to shoot a true pair, push the lower right TRUE PAIR button on the selector, then push the button of the first machine you want thrown, and then when you push the second machine button, both machines will throw at the same time. Please replace the plastic cover and secure with bungee cord to keep water Off of the throw controller!
DONOT TALK WHILE ON THE FIELDS WHILE THE VOICE CALLERS ARE BEING USED, TARGETS THROWN BY TALKING ARE COUNTED!
CHECK THAT TRAP CARD READERS ARE IN SINGLE MODE IF YOU ARE NOT SHOOTING DOUBLES, IF LEFT IN DOUBLES EACH CALL OR PUSH FOR A TARGET WILL COUNT DOWN BY 2!
BE SURE TO PLACE READER IN DOUBLES MODE FOR SHOOTING DOUBLES, AND BE SURE TO RETURN IT TO SINGLES MODE WHEN FINISHED!
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR NEW MEMBER CARDS, REPLACEMENT CARDS ARE $30.00 EACH AND ALL REMAING ROUNDS ON YOUR LOST OR STOLENCARD WILL BE LOST, CONTACT RICK GREGG AT 479-806-1396 IF YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT CARD.
HELP KEEP OUR CLUB CLEAN, PLEASE PICKUP HULLS AND TRASH, PLACE IT IN OUR DUMPSTERS OR BARRELS AT SPORTING CLAYS FIELDS. RE-FILL THE TRAP AND SKEET MACHINES WITH TARGETS AFTER COMPLETING YOUR SHOOTING.
CHECK (www.pajarogunclub.com) for updates, changes, scheduled shoots, and latest shoot results.
PAJARO GUN CLUB